PLEASE NOTE: Kayak Hire available from Easter weekend 2017 | Guided Kayaking Tours will be running from June 2017.
- Kayak with back rest, paddle & leash
(selection of single/double/triple sized kayaks)
- Walkie-talkie radio, waist towline & whistle
- Helmet & buoyancy aid
- Laminated map showing designated paddling areas
*We recommend that you bring your own wetsuit however, if you don't have one we can loan you a wetsuit/waterproof salopettes for free (please let us know in advance as we have a limited availability).
Prior to your group going out on the water, a safety briefing shall be given which will address the following:
- how to use safety equipment
- paddling & capsize briefing
- designated paddling areas/tour route
- exit points
The Kayak Hire sessions are soley for the hire of the kayak and safety equipment and are not guided by an instructor. Session lengths are 1hr, 1½hrs, 2hrs & 2½hrs
- The Guided Kayaking Tours will be led by a British Canoeing qualified Paddlesport Leader. Tours last for approximately 2hrs (to include a lunch stop at a pub/café or bring your own lunch) and will be running from June 2017
- See our MAP showing all our paddling locations
- Safety briefing & SAFETY EQUIPMENT is provided
- Group size (minimum x4 maximum x12 people)
*Children aged 8 - 17 years of age need to be accompanied on the water by an adult. A ratio of x1 adult to x2 children is acceptable.
- Payment can be made using PayPal, cash, cheque or an online bank payment. Payment to be received before or on the date of group kayaking session.
- 10% discount available for military personnel & students (ID is required)
*Please wait until booking is confirmed via email before making payment. Photo ID will be required for all bookings (driving license or passport).
- If we need to cancel a booking then a full refund or option to re-book the session shall be offered. If you need to cancel a booking or make any changes to the number of people in your group then please inform us ASAP.